DATE AND TIME
Thu 4/08/2022 8:30 am
Thu 4/08/2022 2:30 pmAdd to calendar
National Gallery of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
$0 - $2090
Join Australia’s leading voices on tech and innovation policy at the industry’s post-election leadership forum – The Innovation Papers [LIVE].
The Innovation Papers is a collection of policy papers contributed by leaders from across the ecosystem and published in newspaper format.
The papers will be presented at Live forum at The James Fairfax Theatre at the National Library of Australia in Canberra on Thursday August 4, immediately followed by a leadership networking lunch in the library’s Gandel Hall.
Reserve your place at this important event now: SEATING IS LIMITED, for both the forum and the networking lunch. BOOK NOW.
The first tranche of confirmed contributors and speakers include:
· Ellen Broad, Associate Professor at ANU School of Cybernetic
· Professor Michael Biercuk, CEO and Founder of Q-CTRL
· Adam Gilmour, CEO and Founder at Gilmour Space Technologies
· Professor Roy Green, Chairman, Port of Newcastle; Special Innovation Advisor at UTS
· Kate Pounder, CEO of Technology Council of Australia
· Catherine Thompson, Co-Founder Hypereal
· Adrian Turner, Fire and Flood Resilience Lead, Mindaroo Foundation
· Sally-Ann Williams, CEO of Cicada Innovations
… and there are more to come.
HAVE YOUR SAY: Join us for The Innovation Papers [Live] policy forum, and get involved in the serious discussion about the future of Australian industry policy.
There are huge opportunities for Australia right now. There are challenges too. But right now there is a focus on getting the policy settings right.
BOOK NOW: This event will sell out.