The 2020 Humans to Mars Summit (Washington DC)
August 31 - September 1
Are missions to the Moon by 2024 and Mars by 2033 achievable?
How will the 2020 Mars Rover advance the goal of getting humans to Mars?
If we find life on Mars, what next?
These are just a few of the questions that will be explored at the 2020 Humans to Mars Summit that is taking place on August 31 – September 1, 2020 at the National Academy of Sciences Building in Washington, D.C. Register today for H2M 2020, the largest annual conference in the world dedicated to the goal of a sustainable human presence on Mars starting no later than the early 2030s. “Critical decisions need to be made now to enable a return to the Moon by the mid-2020s and human missions to the surface of Mars by 2033,” stated Explore Mars CEO Chris Carberry. “H2M 2020 is well timed to directly engage on may of the most critical issues and decisions in the space exploration community.”
- Programming for H2M 2020 is already well underway with such topics as:
- Are missions to the Moon by 2024 and Mars by 2033 achievable?
- How will the 2020 Mars Rover advance the goal of getting humans to Mars?
- If we find life on Mars, what next?
- The Innovation of Mars and the benefits to Earth
- Mars and Workforce Development: Young professional panel
- Cities in Space: Mars student competition
- Advancing Mars Through Cubesats
- Traveling to Mars: A panel of astronauts discuss the opportunities and challenges of human explorers on Mars.