Small Satellites 2020 (London, UK)
September 1 - September 2
SMi Group are proud to announce the Small Satellites Conference, taking place in London on the 1st and 2nd September 2020.
With nations around the world developing their small satellites capability at pace, governments and trans-national agencies must manage this changing domain. Small Satellites 2020 will consider best practice, regulatory principals, production and operational lessons learnt to effectively utilise this revolutionised resource.
Gathering representatives from across the alliance to meet, network and explore the small satellite revolution and its impact on future space.
- Explore the LEO/GEO small, cube and nano-satellite market and its impact on future space.
- Delve into key topics surrounding the new space market including: the legal and policy framework for operating in space, creating a regulatory structure to support the small satellite industry and how data networking across small satellite constellations is enabling new connectivity on the ground.
- Learn about key programmes being developed by emerging space companies and national Governments.
- Exhibition opportunities for industry to showcase their capabilities.
- Part of ‘Space Week’, this annual conference will be held in conjunction with a Military Space Situational Awareness Conference on the 3rd and 4th September, to provide a holistic view of the new space environment.
Early bird discounts!
- Register by 30th April to save £600
- Register by 29th May to save £300
- Register by 30th June to save £200
View the agenda or register online at: http://www.small-satellites.com/H