SIAA MEMBERS ONLY WEBINAR
December 9 - 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Safety and Sustainability Standards in Space
This webinar will be hosted jointly by the Australian Space Agency (the Agency) and the SIAA, on the topic of Safety and Sustainability Standards in Space.
In this interactive webinar, we will discuss existing SSA and sustainability related regulation and practices influencing the industry in Australia and overseas, from launch to spacecraft operation and end of life. We will explore opportunities for regulatory frameworks and best practices: guidelines, licensing processes, mitigation plans, launch regulations, codes of conduct, strategies for design, materials and deorbiting, and others.
During the session we will consider the following questions:
- How to be competitive and sustainable?
- What would a sustainable Australian space industry look like?
- What practices and standards do you already apply within your business?
This is an opportunity to engage directly with the Agency on the developing SSA Roadmap, and to have your voice heard. I hope you can join us.
BEFORE THE WEBINAR
- You can fill in the first Slido poll here at any time before 9th December.
- You can go to www.slido.com at any time and enter code #E082 to enter questions that you would like considered during the webinar.
- You can also “upvote” somebody else’s question to indicate that you would like it to be prioritised.
Register for the webinar HERE.