- This event has passed.
Airbus Defence and Space NSW Industry Roadshow – Sydney CANCELLED
March 25 - 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
The NSW Government invites you to register your attendance for the Airbus Defence and Space NSW Industry Roadshow to hear about how your business can support future defence, space and communication programs in Australia.
The event is open to industry, academia and start-ups and will provide Airbus with insight into local capabilities in New South Wales that can be introduced into their global supply chain.
Airbus is seeking companies with the following capabilities:
• Advanced manufacturing
• Electronics/Electrical engineering
• Antenna design and manufacturing
• Mobile Terminals
• Electrical harness
• Software development
• Payload development
Airbus are interested in the following projects:
• JP9102 – Australian Defence Satcom System
• JP9111 – Joint Command and Control
• SEA 1442 Phase 5 – Maritime Tactical C3 Sub Program
• DEF 799 – Enhanced Satellite ISR Capability
• Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS)
• FMSC – Future Maritime Surveillance Capability
• Zephyr – High Altitude Pseudo Satellite
• EMAC – Enhanced Maritime Awareness Capability NZ
The event will consist of presentations, followed by industry engagement opportunities. Run Sheet is as follows:
• 8:30am – Registration and welcome
• 9:00am – Airbus Briefings (Overview, Projects, Global Supply Chain)
• 10:45am – Q&A
• 11:15am – Networking / refreshments
• 12:00pm – Potential one-on-one discussions with selected companies
• 1:00pm – Briefing to conclude
Please register your attendance by COB Monday 16 March 2020.
Further information will be provided at the conclusion of the registration period.
Note – Registration data will be shared with Airbus as part of the process