19th Australian Space Research Conference (Adelaide)
September 30 - October 2
- Space science, including space and atmospheric physics, Earth observation and remote sensing from/of space, planetary sciences, astrobiology and life sciences, and space-based astronomy and astrophysics.
- Space engineering and technology, including communications, navigation, space operations, propulsion, and spacecraft design, testing, and implementation.
- Space industry
- Space archaeology and indigenous sky knowledge (or archeo-astronomy)
- Space situational awareness (SSA)
- Current and future Australian space projects
- Government, international relations and law
- Education and outreach
There will be a number of special sessions not on specific research areas including, (1) the national context, as seen by key Government entities, the Academy of Science, and others, including connections to national strategic roadmaps for research infrastructure, (2) development of implementation of the 2020 – 2030 Strategic Plan for Australian Space Science, (3) Workshop on science communication with the media.