Applications open for The Vernadsky Challenge
Applications are now being accepted for The Vernadsky Challenge – an engineering startup competition with 2М UAH available in grant funding.
The competition concentrates on:
- space technologies (rockets, launch mechanics, satellites, space engineering and any device that will help people get closer to space)
- active bioelectronics (devices that will, via connections, improve and make the body healthier, devices that can restore body functionality, restore lost organs or limbs, biotech medicine, prosthesis and exoskeletons, medical devices and equipment)
If you have an idea or a working prototype, show it to the experts!
1) Go to vernadskychallenge.com
2) Download and fill out the application form
3) Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2020
The teams that have the most promising ideas will be rewarded with a grant equivalent of 2М UAH.
The competition has been running since 2015 and was initiated by philanthropist and Noosphere founder Dr. Max Polyakov. The goal of the Vernadsky Challenge is to help talented engineers develop their innovative products. The total value awarded to date is 9М UAH. 8 of 13 Vernadsky Challenge winners have participated in CES and TechCrunch Disrupt, raised capital on Kickstarter and Indiegogo or received grants and investment from other competitions and venture funds following their triumphant debut on our stage. 32 of 45 finalists have reached the prototyping or production stage.
Don’t miss the opportunity to receive grant funding, professional expertise and access to innovative scientific and technological solutions developed by Noosphere. For more details visit: vernadskychallenge.com.